might trade the Ranger in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diabolical Ranger, Nov 19, 2011.

1. .....................

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

those are the worst cars ever and the most toxic

4. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

I just done this, but am actually turning around and selling the F150. I dont like the one I got. Thought i did, but it is not pleasing me. I still want one, just a newer one lik 08-10, but they are more than i want to spend. Fund an 07 i might try to bring em down on price

5. Called it! Hahaha God, them things.... I'd rather drive a unicycle 335 miles. Lmao. No offense though man. They just aren't as environmentally friendly as everybody thinks...

6. .......................

7. What happens when all those batteries in it are dead? It's expensive to replace them and recycle them, and the chemicals inside them are so much more toxic to the environment than the gas.

8. ...................

9. Make your mind up if you're going to trade it in on that F-150 yet?