Member down...prayers needed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hooligan, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Member Dangerranger91 was recently involved in an ATV accident. I have heard he suffered rib and spinal injuries along with a collapsed lung. I am asking for all members to say a prayer for Jason to make a full and fast recovery.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. that sucks, I wish him a fast full recovery no doubt

4. Wow. That's a shame man... I definitely will! My sympathy to his family!

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.....

6. Just a suggestion, but we should do something for him. Like send him something, as a group. Know what I mean?

7. Achromious

Achromious New Member

I havent been here long but I've been through the forums and he seems like a great guy. I wish him a quick recovery! my thoughts go out to him and his family.

8. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

That sucks to hear. My prayers go out to him and his family. When did this happen?

9. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

.... That is tragic... My sympathies to him and his fam.

10. DangerRanger99

DangerRanger99 who wants a v8?

i ride to and have had a lot of friends injured and i pray he makes a fast recovery

11. A quick update that I found on FRF... The swelling is still increasing in his head... So he ain't doing so well right now. Hope the poor guy gets better soon...

12. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

damn that sux i wish him all the best

13. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

not to high jack thread---------- i would like to start a vid for him so if any of you have pics of him,his truck or any thing please pm them to me

14. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

RIP JASON....You'll be missed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.