member Buggman

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by Joejoe52, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Joejoe52

Joejoe52 New Member

I am a newbie to this sight but just got through with a deal with Terry (buggman) and I realize he is a straight up guy and will happily do business with him again.:yes:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yes, he is THE most stand up guy you'll come across! What did you get?

4. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i agree buggman is the man and he has awesome products.

5. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Every time I have dealt with buggman has been great. He has answered my questions even when I was using his product in a way he probably didn't intend haha.

Definitely a stand up guy with great products

6. OP
    Joejoe52

Joejoe52 New Member

Explorer OHC

I bought the Exploder OHC he had advertised, shipped quick and will probably have it tomorrow, too bad I will have to wait about three weeks to install it until I am off crutches

7. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

Wow Buggmannnnn, Terry is getting it good in this thread !

Terry comes through as always, "Supplier of the Year”, is that something we vote on ? LoL.

Good to see people realize he goes out of his way to make the customer happy and believe it or not the price of most of these LED Projects, that we buy from him are enough to cover cost and very little profit.
    Maybe the Buggman name will grow from here and he won’t forget us here in Ranger Vill when he becomes rich and famous.

Don’t forget to get one of his stickers and put it on the truck.

8. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

i`ve bought two products from buggmann and loved them, great products with even better service :)