May 2012 ROTM Entry Thread.

Discussion in 'Ranger of the Month' started by Brinker88, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

This is the official entry thread for May 2012 ROTM contest.

Here are the guidelines and rules:

Welcome to Ranger Forum, Ranger of the Month contest! [​IMG]

Here's how it works:

During the first part of the month members can nominate someone else's truck, into the "Ranger of the Month" thread for that particular month. The Administrators and Moderators will choose 5 trucks to compete in the voting process. Mods do not have to be listed, just the name of the member and a picture of their truck.

The administrators and or Moderators will create a thread that will allow members to vote for one of the five (5) entries, this thread will be open to votes on the last ten days of the month.

At the end of the month, the truck that has the most votes is the truck of the Month! [​IMG]

Winners receive major bragging rights over other members.

Only Administrators & Moderators are able to create threads in the Truck of the Month section.

NOW......For the rules:

Ranger of the month will consist of nominations of Ranger forums members rangers, whether they are lifted, stock, bagged, stretched, beaten etc.

1. Contestants MUST be an active member on the forum for a minimum of 1 month.

2. Contestants MUST have a minimum of 50 posts

3. The ranger entered, must be the contestants and they must currently own them.

4. Banned members are not eligible for nomination

5. Members who are participating, and receive infractions during the nomination process will be removed from the contest.

6. Any cheating or emailing members to vote for someone will be banned automatically for 1 week

7. Any member maliciously attacking, demoralizing, or putting down a nominated Ranger will be banned from being nominated in this contest for a 3 month period.

8. NO SELF NOMINATIONS, you must be nominated by another member. There are no seconds, people who get nominated are in the running for the Admins and mods final picks.

9. When nominating a truck, a picture should be included so people can see it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

I nominate Cody!!! AKA SalRanger2 Hes a great guy. Good friend and a mini truckin brotha. He has learned a lot from the Ranger family since joining up from that other website.

[​IMG]

4. fomoco

fomoco Moderator

so just a question, since i was banned for a huge misunderstanding, am i still not eligable?

5. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Looks like we need more entries. So since you're not banned anymore I will nominate fomoco. :)

[​IMG]

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

You are eligable

7. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

I will nominate HOOLIGAN... I love this pic next to a crownvic!

[​IMG]

Good luck fella'

8. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thanks dude, I appareciate thenomination but being an admin I dont feel right about being in the contest

9. mfernandes

mfernandes Simply...FORD

Damn man, I really like your truck, thats why i nominate you.
    My bad!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.