lowered 2000 ranger build thread

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by Belvader, Feb 3, 2013.

1. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Hm makes me wanna throw my subs back in, I have 2, 10" shallow mount Kickers with a 650watt rockford fosgate amp. I need a head unit though, my touch screen DVD player was stolen :(

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Belvader

Belvader New Member

damn sorry to hear it dude. and sounds like a pretty nice setup you got, u should defiantly hook it back up

4. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Yeah once I get some money I'll get it back in, I have to reseal my back window. Last time I had them in, it started leaking lol

5. OP
    Belvader

Belvader New Member

Damn, I feel ur pain though.... Somewhat. Last time I had subs in my truck, back when I had the blow through in the cab, I couldn't drive my truck in the rain at all because I basically had a 40" by 15" hole in the back of my cab so I could fit my system

6. OP
    Belvader

Belvader New Member

got tired of plastidip on my ride so I redid everything that I did in plastidip with just standard gloss black spraypaint
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I think it turned out a ton better than the plasti**** did

7. OP
    Belvader

Belvader New Member

before

[​IMG]

after

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    waiting to the drop the rear cause i need to re locate my gas tank first and notch the rear

8. dropt_98

dropt_98 New Member

Damn looks good man. I have the bed off of mine, have a decent sized hole in the frame where the two pieces come together, so I need to get that fixed. Blew a brake line yesterday driving to the auto parts store, and fried the starter too. #loweredtruckproblems lol

9. OP
    Belvader

Belvader New Member

Thanks dude and ya I feel u, I near about tore out my crossmember this morning while leaving the bank. Lowered truck probs suck ass

10. OP
    Belvader

Belvader New Member

Went down in the rear, it's a 8.5/9 drop now
    [​IMG]

Hooked up an inner fooler
    [​IMG]

Did this pretty rad tow hook
    [​IMG]

Did the 4 panel cause it made it look fast yo
    [​IMG]

Tinted the 3rd brake light all red
    [​IMG]

That's all for now boys and girls

11. OP
    Belvader

Belvader New Member

Changed up the look a bit and decided to go do a shoot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. james

james New Member

howdy howdy. got an 05 ranger i'm trying to lower. not trying to do any notching/cutting/fabrication. just wanna throw a drop kit on it. help?