lights give me ur ideas

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by glennk, Oct 23, 2012.

1. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

did the lights arrive yet?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    glennk

glennk New Member

no i have been having some issues with my truck first i had a wheel bearin go and not i have a cracked radiatore so no spare cash to buy them yet but hope to soon

4. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

ah damn. i saw the one ebay listing had ended cuz the lights were sold so i wasn't sure if it was you.

5. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

Look up PTCfactory on Ebay, they tend to have Hella's for cheap, I have a set of Hella 500's on the Ranger, and they do awesome, not great for all off roading, but for most of what I use them for, living in the country, driving at night, they are awesome, picked up my last set for 63 bucks shipped to me