level II build thread

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by Demon, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Sinister04Fx4

Sinister04Fx4 Everything is a project.

I've been drooling over them in LMC truck for a long time. I just wish I had the money.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

u didnt drool on my truck when i was there?

4. OP
    Demon

jasons welder isnt big enough sadly. its kinda been secret as i been researching and talking with people and making sure what i want and which way is the best way to do this.and hahahahahahahahahaha no it wont be touching mud. only dunes pavement and trails.

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Cool man...Awesome all around....and I must say.....Finally "CLASSY" my friend!!

6. Sinister04Fx4

I was mad jelly when I saw them.

7. OP
    Demon

lol i been trying to figure out which way to go with this ranger for years. thought i wanted a sas but its pointless on the road for a dd when lifted. lose like all mpg.

8. OP
    Demon

lol they blind people

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yeah I have heard the same. I think you are headed in the right direction though. Do you plan on getting a new lower valance at all yet or tube bumpers?

10. OP
    Demon

i think i am headed the right way too. there isnt much places around here i need a sas. when a rig like i am gonna do can go down pretty much any trail. and as for the bumpers sigh idk i have the metal for the kind i was gonna make so i am going to make it but smaller with more tube. if i get a valence it will just rip off like everyone elses does at the sand dunes.

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I got ya, Tube bumper would be cool

12. Sinister04Fx4

I wish I could afford them. If you're ever looking to get rid of them, lemme know lol.

13. OP
    Demon

i kinda am looking to and kinda not. i want diff led ones. i do through tail lights fast

14. OP
    Demon

idk not to into them thats why i still want flat metal made into it with the tube.

15. Sinister04Fx4

Lol. I love my 06+ night shaded tails, but those are my dream ones. They'd look good on my truck.

16. OP
    Demon

yes they would

17. OP
    Demon

things have been super slow. alot going on these next few months with family visiting, offroading events, and moving up north on alot of land i can go offroading on. newest thing is this. just waiting for some parts that didnt get shipped with it from a member.

[​IMG]

18. OP
    Demon

19. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

your truck is awesome man. i cant wait to see this beast in person.

20. OP
    Demon

u can drive it if ya want lol

21. twowheelin6

twowheelin6 New Member

truck looks awesome!