Im just going to leave this here

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by hazard-maine, May 8, 2012.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

hahahhhaa

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

I have a thread somewhere here with a short vid of the straight piped stack, oh and it rolled 900,000 km then the od broke and reset to 0 and now stuck at 0 km, and the speedo is kph and the od is km

4. richarddhoward

richarddhoward Road Trippin' King

If you ever want to get rid of that diesel...I have a couple MK I Rabbits in need of some repower...just saying lol I'd love one. If you ever come across one of those Caddy's again you let me know, I may be coming to Canada to find one!

5. OP
    hazard-maine

hahaha im never getting rid of this, its amazing, and not to many of them are around anymore so good luck finding one, and im one of the few in America to have one

6. OP
    hazard-maine