I was asked this today by

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Diabolical Ranger, May 30, 2012.

1. ..........

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

hmmmmm

4. Fx4wannabe01

Fx4wannabe01 New Member

Not much other than a health care plan that the Supreme Court will over-turn when they announce it in a few weeks...

A failed Guantanamo closing attempt his first week in office........that has since been called off. He's quite the politician and a speech presenter.... Not much else... Didn't do much when it came to Chrysler's failure. Lost 800 dealers in the Chrysler/Fiat deal....resulting in thousands of jobs at those dealerships. Axed off-shore drilling(BP...which might I mention took care of all issues and fishing is back to normal pre-leak...) and nearly axed the total Keystone pipeline. This guy doesn't get alot of things. Economy, job making, and the constitution are only a couple of things he really really fails at.

However, he did allow me to be under my parent's insurance til I am 26. And that's literally the only thing I'm thankful for of him. That and pretty darn nifty figures on my credit card/billing statements are the only things I'm thankful for. I firmly believe he will not be re-elected.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  5. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Well then... You know that saying your mother thought you when you wer little ..." if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all" ? ..... I will keep my mouth shut...

6. ......................

7. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

^^^^

8. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

its funny that the list is so long, yet all the haters only dwell on the negative aspects like 'Obama Care'

9. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hate to tell ya but the president has nothing to do with anything. Its congress. And the president either gets the praise or the hate for the outcome. Obama didnt kill Bin Laden. I doubt he had any say so in it at all. Along with everything else every other president does nowadays

10. doyouquaxu

you honestly believe those overpaid, lazy, bureaucratic fag*ots in congress actually do sh!t besides watch out for their own as$ just enough to get themselves re-elected every time to be able to rape the benefits of failing to pass a budget, having the best health care, and being overpaid for it? those fuc*s don't do sh!t. you're biased because you've hated him from the moment he became the official candidate.

congress didn't give the orders to seal team 6, bro. they don't dictate what the army does, that's the commander in cheif's job.

if you'd like to play games, let's say that Bush caused 9/11. That was a bad thing while he was in office, why can't he have caused it? faced with bush's fuc* ups from all of his uneducated hickas$ behavior in office, i think obama is doing a damn good job, much better than i or any of you naysayers could do.

11. El Camino Man

Congress does everything. Although they suck at their job, they do make nearly all the decisions. Period. Only thing the president can do is Veto it

12. doyouquaxu

no, you're wrong. under the constitution, congress has the power to decide if the president can send troops to an area and grant an extension of time if necessary, declare official war, and fund it. the president is COMMANDER IN CHEIF. that means he's in charge.

under the war powers resolution of 1973, the president needs congressional approval to commit to an armed conflict. congress has only ever declared war 5 times.

13. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

14. pooleo

pooleo New Member

On average, Bush spent 1.1 billion dollars a day over an 8 year span. Obama is spending 3.87 billion per day, and in only 4 years! :eek:

15. pooleo

pooleo New Member

Heres a few of his failures.

Solyndra, Fast and Furious, QE1, QE2, Cash for Clunkers and of course, obamacare.

oh yeah, how about when he went to brazil and handed out a $2 billion subsidy to develop it oil industry?

How bout a 16 trillion dollar debt coming up!

Refusing to let the keystone pipeline come in.

Securing the olympics for chicago 2016

Proposing amesty for illegal aliens to increase his voting base.

Thinking that there is 58 states....lolz

I dont want you folks to forget, hitler was elected to power by the people. obama is the next hitler. And I believe if he wins another term, he will find away to be a "life" president.

Its actually very easy. A person can only be "elected" for a maximum of 8 years. However, he could run as a VP with a puppet president. President resigns, handing over power.

And its possible. With his class warfare pitting the poor against the rich.

16. pooleo

pooleo New Member

Also, take a look at how Vladimir Putin cheated the russian Constitution term limits.

17. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I have to agree with some of that. The thing that gets me is because our country's leaders failure, we as the working people have to make up for it with higher taxes, less money for public schools and all the other bs. They cut school funding when it in fact hurts this country's future

18. doyouquaxu

solely blaming obama for the debt would be like blaming ford for you getting into an at fault accident in your ranger. inheriting a war that someone else started can make anyone look bad. plus having a democratic president with a minor majority in the senate but an overwhelming republican house of reps makes it hard to pass any legislation, making things that could be good (if you didn't hate obama from the moment he took office) fail and look bad. if you could take off the tinfoil hat, you'd also realize how outlandish it is to compare obama to hitler. hitler tried to eradicate the jews, obama is keeping the mexicans in the US. he also, you know, invaded places where as obama is trying to finally get us out of a useless conflict and massive loss of innocent life (foreign and domestic) that Bush started while looking for his WMD's and 'nuculer' bombs.

19. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Democrats ..... Can't live with them ... Can't throw them off of a bridge ...

20. pooleo

pooleo New Member

I'm not saying he is a tyrant like hitler (genocide) but shares the exact same views. And he had complete control until the mid-terms where republicans got the house.

But he/they refused to pass a budget. Why? becuase without a budget, he can spend all he wants and the money spent is defacto.

Oh yeah, how about obama declaring war on libya without congress apporval...?

The guy circumvents everything. If peeps can not see the writing on the wall, I dont know what to tell you.

Heres the key. History repeats itself, always! There is never a situation that arises that has not already been delt with. And I am telling you, obama is the next hitler.

21. El Camino Man

^^ Thats a scary thought because it makes sense lol