I want this!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Nov 7, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    This would be the ULTIMATE finisher to my truck! Anybody know where I can get one???????????? :thumbup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!! you find out let me know man. mater of fact i bet you can do it your self. take it apart take out the blue and replace it with cloth or camo plastic. hmm im going to need to try

4. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

If you get it done man, I'm sending the one from my grille and tailgate out to you! xD

5. Captured Time

i may just hit the JY in on the way to work and give it a try over the week end

6. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

nice man. Let me know. I would have no clue how to do it lol

7. Captured Time

neather do i but the guy that runs the JY owes me for a job so im going to get some of em for free and see what happens. i may try doing a camo piant,plastic,the fabric just to see what happens

8. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, if I had more time, I'd give it a try and see what I can do, but college takes up everything...

9. Captured Time

work is slow and i work has slowd down at my shop. aparantly cars are running beeter now tan tey did. so i have time even tho i dont want it

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Yeah, maybe you can make some money off of them lol And hey, you wanted camo on your truck. This is step one lol

11. Captured Time

small step lol. if they work it wouldnt be bad. i kinda almost painted my truck all in bed liner to day i was so bored but then said heck no lol. hmm i sould paint the truck camo

12. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

13. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

contact "buggman" see if he has any suggestion on how to mod it like that.

14. Captured Time

that would be a big step. but then on those drunk moonshine nights out in the woods i may not find the truck then lol

15. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

That's sick. If you do make em let me know

16. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Use that film to cover it. Ya know that stuff you soak in water and can coat gun stocks and dashes and **** with. That would be the easiest way.

17. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i have seen it at a dealership i used to work at. they took a emblem apart and it was a sticker paper u put it on the emblem. cut the pattern of the emblem out. and resealed the emblem. just like how buggman paints his emblems in a way.

18. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I'm gonna ask buggman, see what he thinks

19. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I like the idea... it would be Soooooo difficult to pull off though.

Only way I can think of would be to hand paint the camo design after the Ford script was painted.
    Not sure if a sticker would work as you'd have to glue the back of the sticker onto the mounting base & almost any adhesive would discolor the sticker material.

I've had a few people ask about doing a rebel flag background & other designs, but hand/brush painting is beyond my skill level. :huh:

20. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I don't think it would look as good hand painted. How would I pull off the logo and all that? I might give this a try over the winter.

21. Captured Time

hey here you go i got a way you can get more camo on your truck. as you may know duckt tape has came out with true camo tape just like what you got now. hobby lobby has full size paper that works just right on the rockers. and its ment to be used outdoors so it wont come of unles you take it off.