I normally don't post this kind of topic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by buggman, Oct 31, 2011.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Early Friday evening I was out in the garage messing around with led's & stuff and I heard a ton of sirens blazing down the highway & didn't think much of it at the time. There are always wrecks on the main highway or fires or whatever.

Sunday we get the newspaper & this was on the front page: LINK

She was the 17 year old daughter of a good family friend & the Sheriff here.
    From what I understand she was on her way to pick up a friend heading off to get ready for the high school football game where she was a cheerleader. She ran off the road & over corrected & hit a vehicle head on & was killed instantly. Apparently she wasn't wearing her seat belt.

While I didn't know Alyssa personally, I knew her dad & I can't imagine what her family is going through.

Next time you get in your vehicle to go out, even if it's just across the road, buckle up.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

so sad....

4. pooleo

pooleo New Member

RIP Alyssa. That is just terrible.

5. pooleo

pooleo New Member

This is why my family is in an Expedition and not a car. I seen the other lady and her kids had very minor injuries.

6. pooleo

pooleo New Member

Terry, how is that curve structured?

7. OP
    buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I'm not really sure, I haven't been out there myself.

There are a lot of little country roads around here that take some nerve to drive on.

8. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Sorry to hear! prayers go out to her family and friends!

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

What a shame, sorry to hear the loss of a friend dude. Out prayers are with her and her family

10. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

That horrible. It sucks to hear about stuff like that

11. DangerRanger91

DangerRanger91 FinGer The Crimson Ginger

That's truly saddening, RIP Alyssa.

12. sorry to hear news like that of such a young age.
    god bless the family and friends