I need suggestions...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 08 Ranger Sport 4X4, May 17, 2012.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Eh the RS6 makes 450 hp. Thats dang close to the z06 which makes 505. Not to mention, the RS6 is AWD

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. dixie_boysles

dixie_boysles New Member

I suggest a Ford Fusion SEL loaded

4. OP
    08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

Right, but the Z06 would still kill the RS6 lol.

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

he is looking for something unique not plane like everyone else has

6. get a used prius, and convert it to a plug in for 103 mpg, if you have kids teach them how to drive with it.
    1) If you get a Prius and teach you kids to drive using a Prius, then when they get in a different car, they really do not like "Neanderthal Cars".... Starting a conventional car is hard and sometime makes this HORRIFYING grinding sound.... It shakes and makes a lot of noise while stopped.... Where is the gas mileage gauge???... Why do I have to go to the gas station so often???... $70 dollars to fill up (that cost more than my cell phone bill !!!!!) .... What's that smell??? (It's called exhaust). "Someone told me if you turn on (note this terminology) a car in a closed garage it can kill you" (That is true, but it may take a real long time with a Prius.) The best of all is comparing how much MPG you get instead of how fast you get somewhere for bragging rights. (i.e. My son gets better MPG than me?!!!!) I bet most buyers do not think about this "hybrid" effect.
    2) Paying less at the pump is easy to accept, but stopping at the gas station twice as many times when reverting to using a non-hybrid is a BIG pain. (The heck with the incessant comparisions between hybrid total cost vs. convention car total cost, the long gaps between fill ups counts for a LOT.)

7. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Yea BUT... Prius' are fugly lol. He is looking for something fast and sporty. Besides, they dont make a manual Prius lol