i made a decision...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcdonald58, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

Like $130 bucks to get the hubs but really taking the metal clip out will give you the same live axel as 01 and up and you wouldnt have to get out and run around the truck every 5 miles

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

ok awesome because there are some awesome 98-00s around here. i would love an 01-03 but they are to expensive for me right now.

4. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

well i cant get rid of the truck until next summer. so im just going to start saving and only do mods that i can take off and put on the new truck.

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i would say save money and dont do modz or very few. with a new truck sometimes old mods do NOT look good on the one one

6. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i'm with demon. if it was me i'd just do things to make the truck more sell-able for when the time comes, fix it up a bit.

7. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

true im thinking mainly sound upgrades like a powered sub that i can just put in my new truck and probably 06+ mirrors. little things like that.