Hunters

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Redneck_ranger, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Do we have any hunters on the forum? If so, what do y'all hunt for? Tell us what you go out for, what you like about it, and what makes you want to do it. Feel free to throw in what guns you use, scopes, equipment, etc...

I go out every year for the opening day of rifle season. I love it. That's usually all I go out for. I use my good ole Savage .270. Synthetic stock, 3-9x40 scope. The reason I go out is because of the rush of finding a deer back in the holler is a thrill for me. The adrenaline pumps when I pull that trigger, and gives me such a natural high, and an extreme feeling of accomplishment.

So let's hear it boys and girls, what's yer stories?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i go after any thing that i can put in the deap freazzz. i use mostly a bow but some times i use my 306 with power scope

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Rabbit hunting is where its at. I can't stand how boring deer hunting is. You just sit in a stand for hours freezing you a$$ of to hopefully see a shooter (well at least in jersey). Rabbit hunting is fun cuz your constantly running return to get ahead of the dogs and you get a moving target. You also get to shoot more than one. Crow squirrel pheasant and any other little critter are also fair game too.

5. TurdFX4

TurdFX4 Schuylkill Countys Finest

I hunt in PA... so essentially i take my guns for a walk in the woods from time to time

6. kozal01

kozal01 New Member

Im mainly a deer hunter, bow, rifle and muzzle loader. Weapons of choice are my Thomson Center .270 bolt action with Redfeild 3-9x40 scope, CVA Wolf .50 muzzle loader and my Hoyt Magnatec compound bow

Ha ha sounds like hunting around here!

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I dont have enough patience to hunt. My kind of hunting would be pickin a deer off at 300 yards with a rifle while I am in a warm cabin at about 1 pm so I dont have to wake up early lol