how Yall doin

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DangerRanger83, Dec 27, 2009.

1. DangerRanger83

DangerRanger83 New Member

i just got an 83 ford Danger Ranger for free and i want to do a few things well alot. but might need some help im on other forums for my car so i know how they all work.

but just wanted to say hi.

my plan is to swap to 4x4 and then 15" custom lift with atleast 38's. tube bed. and swap a 302 carburated with a cam into it. my buddy has one for sale and im buyin it soon. mines got the time 2.3l 4 speed. and that aint good enough and no where need big enough to turn 38s in the mud.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Yrac

Yrac duuh

Thats a big list, kinda gonna over ride the free ranger. If you buy a beater full size bronco, strip the body off and mount the ranger body on the frame it would probably work out better.

4. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Sounds like some good plans. Since these truck have TTB suspension it doesn't take alot to make into a 4X4, you could swap in a D35 ttb its pretty much bolt on. But if you plan on running 38's you're probably thinking of doing a SAS right?

5. Jon

Jon Administrator

Welcome to the site!!