how many members believe in paranormal?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by klinger86, Oct 28, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

as the title states how many members on here believe in the paranormal?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. IndyRangerARA

IndyRangerARA DadsFordGirl FRF

I honestly can't decide what I believe. They say kids are more prone to seeing things. As I kid, I saw a lot of weird, scary ****. I always swore they were ghosts, because I sometimes saw family members who had died. But as I got older I decided it was my imagination.... like imaginary friends and stuff.

One incident still creeps me out to think about. My uncle died when I was 6. He was quite a bit younger than my mom so during family functions my sisters and I spent most our time goofing off with him since he was more fun.
    Well I remember kicking a soccer ball around in the yard with my sister when I was 10 or 11. Sister kicked it into the woods behind the house so I went out to get it. Looked everywhere and couldn't find the stupid thing. I saw my uncle walk up to me and ask if my mom was around, I said no, and that she was at work. He said, well, I just need to make sure everyone is doing alright, then pointed to where the soccer ball was... as if he knew I couldn't find it.

But like I said... part of me thinks it was just my imagination. I was a WEIRD little kid, man. lol!

So who knows. I'd say I'm 50/50.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  4. RangerMan88

RangerMan88 RangA RolliN

I am a Believer!

5. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i've seen so much "weird" sh!t that i cannot explain..... like my grandfathers head floating in my dads closet and things moving on their own and stuff like that.... oh and my grandmothers room staying a cool 63 degrees year round without ac.....

6. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i do. i love to ghost hunt. been all over my state finding the most talked bout place's. wish i could do it fuul time but my ex drained the ol' bank out and maxed out our cards

7. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

me and i have a long story about me and electricity

8. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

My house is haunted. There's no way around it. I deal with it.

9. 08 Ranger Sport 4X4

08 Ranger Sport 4X4 New Member

I'm a believer! Got some stories from gma's and my aunts house. Crazy stuff. Love the Ghost Hunters on Sy-Fy

10. Captured Time

if KINDY was still on here i know she would blow this thread up. we did some hunting up north

11. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

where is she at? did she drop off the face of the earth or something?

12. Captured Time

man last time i seen any thing from her on line was at FRF back in april. i havnt talked to her on the phone in almost a month

13. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

damn if you talk to here tell her to get back on this site.... would really like to see what she's done to her truck lately.......

14. Captured Time

i know she was going to get off the other site cuz of one member was giving her ****. i will try to call her in a bit. she still has one of my cameras!!

15. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

yeah i know which member she was getting a bunch of sh!t from.....

16. Captured Time

haha not that hard to know witch one lol

17. Btm757

Btm757 New Member

I would have to say I do and I don't. One of the things that does is my mom told me about when I was a baby I was in her arms and all of a sudden I looked to a part of the room and was following something across the room then I stopped and smiled and started following again and then started laughing at nothing. But there was nothing there. She thinks it was her mom.

My girlfriend has some cool stories too. She had a family friend who was like a grandmother pass away and the same night she died at around the same time that she passed away she said she was visited by her to tell her good bye. The next morning she got a call to tell her that she had passed away that night in her sleep.

My moms boyfriend has a wierd story where he was over at someones house and the door slammed shut and he saw something coming towards him like it was angry he was there.

Also my mom stayed at a friends house. The house was old and they had a new section of the house. And everyone slept in the new part because of the wierd things that happened in the old part of the house. Doors opening and closing, footsteps, kids voices, electronics turning on and off, that kind of stuff.