How do you make a living?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Taylor, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i love ur led work

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I do as little as humanly possible. :eek:

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol....I hear different...I have proof right on my truck

5. minitrucker6669

minitrucker6669 New Member

I hustle tools at Harbor Freight :p Trying to get a seond job as we speak to buy a new truck

6. DangerRanger91

DangerRanger91 FinGer The Crimson Ginger

I work at a global company that does IT/Database managment for hospitals and clinics. I work in DeviceWorks/Tech Ops.. I build and install hardware for our clients.

In English I'm a computer nerd lol

7. Well, I only work part time as of now... Had a summer job at a garden center cutting the grass/landscaping. That was until the flood of 2011 struck.. River washed that right down, and I was barely working anymore... I'm hoping next year to get a job at a state park doing maintenance, and making $13.76 an hour. I'll finally have some money to invest into better parts. :D

Here is a link for some of the damage. It's on facebook, so I don't know if y'all will be able to get into it or not.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.244564682253458.55911.100000997830252&type=3

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  8. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

that looked like fun to clean up

9. It was a living nightmare... Luckily, we were able to get most of our plants out of the woods.

10. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

its a boat,its a duck, its a fish nope never mind its just an evergreen heading down river

11. Lmfao Don't be surprised man... My buddy's neighbor's house floated right down it xD