Horrible tire wear

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck_ranger, Dec 14, 2011.

1. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Nah, I need Clinton and Brinker to help me with it so it can run right lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

I didn't have to get it inspected yet lol

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

If I help you fix it and you wheel with it and break it, I'm gonna curb stomp you!

5. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

curb stomp him and then take his truck..... lol

6. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

yea and a tech will have a field day with that truck...tires fail, bushings fail, CVs fail, and i'm sure other **** will too lol

7. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Not when Im done w/ it! ( I love spending other ppls money, can you tell? :D )

8. djfllmn

of course lol...who doesnt?

9. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Thanks guys... Y'all are real friends... xD It was inspected last february, so either the kid had it licked and sticked, (if that's even a word) or it will pass on its own... Clinton, I'll have your help fixing it because I don't know what I'm doing, and probably don't have the tools either lol.

10. djfllmn

there is no way that truck passed inspection the way it sits now...it was only a lick and stick

11. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Probably. Wouldn't be surprised... ******* before me was a real dick and won't give me a straight answer.. Probably why he was selling it.

12. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

how much did you give up for it??

13. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

What do you mean? Moneywise? $2800 to him, two grand in repairs and changes.

14. Captured Time

damn man did he tell you to bind over when you gave him the money??? cant say much i did the same thing got burned on my rig 4000 to get it bout 3000 into the shop

15. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

He told me everything was fine with it, and the other day he told me two different stories about the same thing... He's a real jackass.

16. Captured Time

yup he told you to bind over and take it like a man.... same sh it i delt with bro

17. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

I smell a new front end in your future lol... Don't worry man, it happens.. I replaced... Wow I just realized since I had my truck I replace all front end components...... Cv axels. Upper cont arms. Lower ball joints. Inner and outer tie rods. Shocks. T bars.... Wtf maybe I need to pick a different hobby lol

18. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I've done the same thing tho. Thing you have to realize is, it IS a used truck and maint. will have to be done to it. Sooner or later, and Id personally like to have it done sooner. 100,000 miles on the front end of a truck that hasnt been touched will of course need almost everything new

19. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Well, gonna get about $200 for the factory wheels this weekend, so let's get to work!

20. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

just remember do it one peice at a time unless you have to do more at that time.... and always remember do it your self to save as much cash as possible...... or you could always offer pizza and beer to your buds to get them to help out.... lol

21. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Brinker and Clinton are willing to help. And I'm planning on doing the CVs, then whatever else needs it. I'll just ask my parents for the parts for christmas xD