Help me find my old ranger!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Freemans 00, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

As the title says. I had a dream the other night and bought my ranger back now I need to make that dream come true. You can look at my profile pic and other ones in my albums it's a 2000 xlt off road and everything's black. Had a black visor and rf.net stickers on the windshield and slider window in the back. I sold it to a guy in Maryland and a few people on here went to school with the guy so any help would be awesome. My numbers 3046295240. This is not a joke and I know the consequences for posting my number I just want my truck back....

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. danielmaranzana23

danielmaranzana23 New Member

if you have the vin number you can trace it

4. Phaze47

Phaze47 New Member

Did you find it?

5. Steel23

Steel23 New Member

Wondering the same thing. Did the OP find his old ranger?

6. beachbum84

beachbum84 New Member

Hope he found it.

7. racsan

racsan exceding the limits....

All I ever found when I tried to trace my previous rangers was the county they are now registered in.

8. jmr301

jmr301 New Member

I guess he wasn't able to find it.