Great Day!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pbav8tor, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Had a beautiful day here in the Northwest. Mowed the lawn with a little help from my Grandson, just got gaurdianship papers for him and his sister last Friday. Started digging the garden too, found a couple of odd things. One is a real rootball and the other was a coil of wire. The wire must be 50 years old and I must have pulled out 50 feet of it, nasty stuff. Her are a few pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Wow...never saw a root ball like that! The grass is almost as long as your beard Paul lol!!! Looks like it WAS a great day!

4. Nothing like spending time with your grandkids mate.

5. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

I'm letting the beard and hair grow this year so I don't have to wear a fake beard and wig for when I play Santa this year. I'm more comfortable with my own. :)

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol awesome...Santa should send out LED's for Christmas this year! Keep growing it out, We have to see who's is longer by December, yours or Craigs!

7. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

bout time you cut that grass lol

8. Wait a sec..... I spy another Ranger in the background!

9. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Oh it's on! I was thinking that we are pretty close to the same right now. LOL

10. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Oh there are lots of Rangers around town here. That one belongs to a little ol lady visiting the neighbor across the street, booty call! LOL! There is a little red Splash with a busted grille at Subway that I want to stop by to tell the girl that drives it to fix it, damn it!

11. Hehehehehe. Women....