Got a ranger, suggestions on mods?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shearer009, Jun 8, 2013.

1. shearer009

shearer009 New Member

I just bought a 1997 ford ranger. 2WD, 15x7 steel rims. I'm not sure as to some of the mods I would like to make this summer to make this truck look better. Any suggestions? Pictures would be incredibly helpful! Thank you!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scrambler82

Scrambler82 Old Guy User

I am saying this, not to be an @ss but just to open up some info for you.

SEARCH or go to the General Tech Forum - http://www.rangerforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=29 !
    I know don’t be an ass, RIGHT !
    But this is the standard question of all new Ranger owners and to be truthful all of the mods I do to my truck are what I like.
    There are so many and some are expensive too so read through the Threads in this section, make a list of what you like and do them or start doing them, then it will be YOUR Ranger not what others like or what others think.

If you have questions on a particular mod or how it was done, then ask away.

Always check the "Classified Section" for parts you want, chances are you will get a better price from here or another Ranger Site than from e-Bay or even Crag’s List.

Good Luck, welcome to the Site, start the MODS !

Also, go to your Control Panel (CP) and fill in some info on the truck but not too much and add a signature with some of your specs so when you ask a question in the future, the info about the truck will be readily avaialbe to the reader.
    Start a Garage, put in your pictures the way it looks today, then with each mod.

ltr

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013