good news for my truck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcdonald58, Jun 13, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

well today my laptop decided to completely die on me today wont even turn on. i was planning on getting a new laptop but didnt have the money yet so i was putting all my money into my savings for that. but today i talked my mom into putting me on a payment plan. so now i can put some money towards my truck. my plans are por15 the frame, fog light valance, grille guard, detailing, floor mats, and getting my kick panel that i havent had since i got my truck.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats good news! What kick panel do you need? Also what color interior do you have?

4. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

i need a drivers side kick panel out of a 3rd gen i have a grey interior.

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

****...I have tan parts!

6. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

damn. the truck i got my wheel and seats from was a 3rd gen with a tan interior and it had the kick panel. i should of grabbed the door seal from it since those seem hard to find. any idea on what a good price is for a kick panel? that jy quoted me 35 for it which i thought was to much. they also charged me 50 for a wheel. and 125 for the seats when they were listed at 75 of their site. so i try to avoid them.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

As cheap as possible lol! Let me dig around and see what I come up with

8. OP
    mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

alright sounds good. it will probably be a pain to ship though since it has that odd shape of the pillars coming off the side.