Good/Bad Day For My Ranger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by El Camino Man, May 3, 2012.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hey guys! Yesterday was both a good and bad day for my Ranger... It officially rolled 10k on the odo! Im proud of that thing! Iv had it for 13 months and only 10k miles. I did good! :thumbup:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

damn that's reallllll good!

4. OP
    El Camino Man

It wasnt my DD for awhile lol. Thats prolly why

5. timbits588

timbits588 New Member

ah that makes sense. either way i'm jealous haha

6. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Very nice man. Mine has 225k. So yea, but those things run forever. Expecially if you take care of them. I change my oil at 3,000k on the dot. And every other oil change I put lucas oil treatment in it.

7. Damn, I haven't even had my truck a year and I already hit 13k...

8. OP
    El Camino Man

My owners manual says change the oil every 7500 miles... I put Mobil 1 full synthetic in it if im goin every 7500 miles lol. I checked the oil a few days after an oil change and it was still clear lol. Thats a clean engine! :thumbup:

9. Any oil a few days after a change is still gonna be clean lol Check it a few weeks after. Haha

10. 2004xlmiller

2004xlmiller Member

:rockon:mine technically only has 3k on it. :thumbsup:

11. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

i've traveled almost 20k miles with mine in almost 2 years.

12. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

in the 3 years ive had my truck ive put 47K on it