Garage addition>>>.....Whats in your garage?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 360Ranger, Mar 24, 2012.

1. 360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

Couldn't find a started thread for this, so if anybody else knows where it is, just have the mods move this post.
    I parked my TOY outside the other day as I was doin some garage maintance. It got covered in bradford pear petals>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well heres what I've been workin on:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It will be so much EASIER to take wheels off, do any type of mods, and oil changes too.:yes:

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you looking for tools and that sort, or the vehicles in there?

4. OP
    360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

>>>

Tools & equipment.............I assume most of us on here have a Ranger stuffed in there too at times.:p

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  5. doyouquaxu

my ranger gets to park on the street. better cars get the garage. not much in the way of tools though.

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

:( nothing for me dont have a garage even got booted outta the driveway for the old ladys car.....

7. doyouquaxu

360ranger any more details or anything on that lift? air over hydraulic powered? bolts to the floor of the garage?

8. nice, only thing I have always seen with YELLOW air hose it only has a 100psi rating the orange ,blue and black all go at least 150 plus psi hate to see it up then burst and come down really fast now that is for the recoil airhose that I have been toldabout but I am sure different mfgrs have diff specs so just a thought to double chk

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
  9. OP
    360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

Ummm......

=======================
    Yes, it can be bolted to floor and is all air lift via large air bag rated @ 4500.

=======================
    I put the coiled hose on it so that it wasn't required to climb under a vehicle to use the lift and it takes less than 100psi to raise it fully up, which is 36". My compressor is 160 gal. / 175 psi and I've used the yellow coil up hose numerous times over the years without any trouble. Also, if ya look at the opposite end from the hose, it has safety locks/blocks, so if it was to loose pressure it wouldn't come down on top of anybody.
    [​IMG]

BUT, THANKS for the concern!:thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  10. doyouquaxu

i want one of those lifts!

11. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

here's my latest addition, don't have any pics of it in the garage yet though.

12. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Tools, tools, and more tools. Oh and more tools. I have 3 seperate boxes. Standard duty tools, large ( 3/4" drive + ) tools, and carpentry tools.

Also a 3/8" thick steel workbench with a vise and a bench grinder, shelving for various chemicals, paints, etc.

13. ^ pics are required to show the garage stuff ;)

14. OP
    360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

April Fools Day>>>

Son's 99 is the first one to use the new (to me) scissor lift.....brakes, shocks, upper control arm, & tires:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :thumbup:

15. OP
    360Ranger

360Ranger USAF Veteran

Son's 99 steppie with Ultra 50/51 wheels off his 93 after we freshed up his frontend with NEW upper control arms, shocks, pads, & rotors:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  16. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

^^wow your sons truck is super nice! i wish mine looked that good!

17. Dcrymes99ranger

Dcrymes99ranger Riding low and broke!!!

Those wheels look great on that truck. I don't have anything in my building. I can get some pics of it. Its gonna be moving with me my dad gave it to me so I'd have a building to store my little tool box the fiancee bought me. I'll also store our fishing rods and gear in it. And my oil and filters and things of that such.

18. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Welp Iv got tools out the wazoo, a 1970 Mach 1, 80 Camino, EZ Go golf cart, Cushman Haulster, work bench, 2 vises, 2 tool boxes, an air compressor, wood, a wood stove, miles of extenson cord, a tractor (sometimes), a VW Dune Buggy, 2 TH350 trannies, more El Camino parts.... I could go on and on lol