fun at working before pickin up Kendrae

Discussion in 'Ranger Media' started by ob269, Jan 20, 2012.

1. ob269

ob269 New Member

Played in the snow at my works parking lot.. Fiance hates driving in the now(well driving in general) so I came to pick her up when she was done last night..

This was coming from the right side, swinging it around and went back the way I came,
    [​IMG]

Did a deep curved 's' slide back/forth up to the front door with the passenger side door by the office front door
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

Looks like fun

4. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

no pics of you truly doing it so it never happen lol.. looks fun man no git your girl in the truck and make her grab that oh sh it handle

5. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

i cant do this with my girl she has panic attacks

6. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

She doesn't like it if we're near other cars(doesn't mean I don't do it lol) but in an empty lot she's all dor it!

7. Black mamba

Black mamba The mannnn

My girl hits me when I try this.... Probly cause I'm double lifted with no sway bars lmao....

8. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Jeez, I can't see why =) lol

9. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I can't wait til I get snow so I can do this

10. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

I love snow, most people dread winter but I beg for more! This 6 inches we got, ha I want 2 feet!