Front Frame Horns

Discussion in '1989 - 1992 Ford Ranger' started by Danl 1954, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Danl 1954

Danl 1954 New Member

Anybody know where I can get front frame replacement horn (right side)...Grandaughter did a little "off roading" and pushed in (and down)the bumper and frame horn on her 1992 Ranger 2wheel drive

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Ebay will be your best bet or grab one at a junkyard.

Welcome to Ranger Forum by the way!

4. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

X2 on eBay. Welcome to the forums by the way

5. OP
    Danl 1954

Danl 1954 New Member

Thanks Guys.....
    I saw a Frame Horn replacement Kit in a TSB, but can't find it anywhere(ford parts maybe$$?)...Sounds like a E-bay or junk yard is my best bet....Thanks again

6. DrIftKi7Vg

DrIftKi7Vg Sunny Soonkyu

Agreed! eBay or junkyard for a factory horn or Autozone or Advanced Auto for aftermarket horns.

7. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

The "frame horns" are welded on to the frame. Do you need the bumper bracket that bolts to that? Either way, Im cutting mine off this weekend and I can sell you mine for the price of shipping. PM me if you're interested.

8. OP
    Danl 1954

Danl 1954 New Member

Frame Horn

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012