Front End squeaky

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by GoGators, Dec 8, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators New Member

I have a 2003 Ford Ranger...The front squeaks bad. Everything seems to be tight.I can push the front of the truck up and down while sitting still and not running and hear the same squeak.While on a smooth road I don't hear anything...only when I hit bumps and rough roads.Do not see any grease fittings...have any clues on how to stop this noise?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. lowfly

lowfly New Member

Your sway bar is broken or not connected. mine did the same thing and untili replaced the sway bar it was still there. I even replaced both upper and lower control arms and bushings and until the sway bar was replaced the squeak was still there. Good luck