FRF Shutdown?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Redneck_ranger, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

damn glad i dont mess with that site any more

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Tom is a creative guy and he is smart...I highly doubt this was why. I am sure it is a technical issue and thats it. I doubt that Tom would cast such an ugly shadow over the death of our buddy by something like this

I think it is a tecnical issue. It has happened before and it will be back up shortly

4. pooleo

pooleo New Member

The 404 or Not Found error message is a HTTP standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with the server, but the server could not find what was requested. A 404 error should not be confused with "server not found" or similar errors, in which a connection to the destination server could not be made at all. A 404 error indicates that the requested resource may be available again in the future.

5. scott5640

scott5640 EdgeRunner

yea lets be happy this is not frf time to celebrate!

6. pooleo

pooleo New Member

You think something with copywrite infringement from the monster logo?

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I am not going to babysit this thread with the BS of going back and forth about another forum and bashing people from there. If you cant keep it civil and cant keep names out of it, the thread shuts down for good.

8. djfllmn

djfllmn ^^^ I am Mr. Clean!

^agreed

9. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

agree

10. OP
    Redneck_ranger

Redneck_ranger Banned

Apologies. Just hitting a nerve when someone is a jerk.

11. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

Yeah I cant login either

12. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

13. pooleo

pooleo New Member

hmmm? perhaps the guy who got banned took the site down! maybe he is a very computer savvy kinda guy :boxing:

14. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

15. rango88

rango88 Chuck Norris Drove a Ram

oh well lets hula dance in here until it gets resolved lol ;)

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

This thread is done. Take it to open chat and keep it civil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.