For sale: Roadmaster front mount RV tow hitches - NC

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Taylor, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

These were already installed on my truck when I purchased it. They are Roadmaster's RV tow hitches.

I had the idea to use these hitches as a base for a custom front bumper. They wrap around the frame really good, and provide and AWESOME platform for a custom steel bumper.

I DO NOT have the plates that slide into the hitches. These plates that I dont have only attach to the RV in order to tow the ranger. I considered contacting RM about getting the plates, but never bothered.

These hitches sell for $350-$400.

I am starting off by asking for $200. I will only ship on buyer's dime.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Great deal dude! We sell these at my shop

4. OP
    Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Awesome!! Do yall sell many of them?

5. Brinker88

Never since I've been there, no...we sell a **** ton of the roadmaster active suspension for the rear though.

[​IMG]

6. hdwright1

hdwright1 New Member

Roadmaster Base Plate

Sorry
    Posted wrong.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  7. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

i maybe looking dumb but what WTF is this setup for?

8. Brinker88

Acts as a helper spring kit while aiding in traction control and as a sway bar. Unlike most helper spring kits however, this kit makes the ride quality better

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Brad, what does something like this sell for at your place and are they for Rangers?

10. Brinker88

You're looking at around $300 for the set. Takes less than an hour per side to install.

11. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

hmmm you lernd me some thing new