Fog Light Mod

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by flip47553, Feb 14, 2011.

1. flip47553

flip47553 Flip47553

I am looking to add the oem fog lights to my ranger. Does anyone know what mods I need to do to the bumper or if there is an oem bumper/trim that can be added to do this year??? Can an OEM apron be added to the existing bumper?? 99 Ranger 4x4

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

4. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

You'll need the bumper brackets for the fogs or make your own.

You should be able to find a valance with the fog openings, need to drill mounting holes in the bumper if they're not already there.

If your truck wasn't pre-wired for OEM fogs, you can use one of my OEM conversion kits to allow you to use basically any fog/driving lights with an OEM switch.