fng

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by coastie, Feb 3, 2011.

1. coastie

coastie chicks dig it

Currently living in va. But moving to california towards the end of feb. Don't have internet (I'm using my phone) so I can't post any pics of my truck yet. But I Have a 2007 ford ranger xlt single cab. 33" bf mud terrains, keyed, add a leaf, aftermarket shocks, rock sliders, cobra cb, sony explode speakers, pioneer deck, custom mossy oak interior and custom gun rack. Back home I have a limited slip locker and 4.10 gears waiting to be installed.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Devin!! That was quick man! Welcome!

4. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

Haha thanks. Ya I really have nothing else to do here. Hince all the interior work I just did haha. No offence to anybody that live in va; but it sucks here!

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

**** I didnt know you were in VA. What brought you out this way? Oh and show off the pics when you can!

6. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

I'm here for training. I'm training to be a machinery technician. So ill be gettin promoted on Friday!

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sweet man!! Hey we got a meet going on march 10, Do you think you can make the trip to PA?

8. bobkyle2

bobkyle2 !! BAMF !!

Welcome to rangerforums.net... lots of good info here be sure to post some pictures ;)

9. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

10. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Thats an awesome pic man!

11. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

just posted a bunch of pics on my profile thing

12. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sweet dude! I'll take a look! Also dont forget to make an avatar and a profile pic!

13. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

how do i add this signature thing?

14. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Click top left side that says "UserCP" then click edit signature and add your info

15. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

got it

16. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Sweet!

17. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

now how do i change the thing that says junior member?

18. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I am looking that up now myself....standby

19. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

20. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Still looking, I have done it befire, Just getting a brain fart!

21. OP
    coastie

coastie chicks dig it

haha well hurry up