finally at least one pic

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by klinger86, Nov 4, 2011.

1. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

[​IMG]

sorry about the tag from another forum only way i could get the photo to upload.... will change it later.....

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Looks awesome man!

4. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

it took me like 2 hours to swap but that's because my sister came over and modding a couple things to get them to fit and taking pics for the how to.... as soon as i can get on photobucket i'll post more picas and pics for the how to

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Its great man! I cant wait to add the how to 100%! How do you like it?

6. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i love it so far.... just cant wait to see what the old lady says about it she hasnt seen it yet..... and get a powerdome

7. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Awesome man. Make sure you put in before and after pics in the how to to see the noticable difference

8. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

i will took a pic just for that...

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

sweet!

10. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Looks awesome. I would love to do this swap but funds are a little short.

11. great job, looks gooood

12. pooleo

pooleo New Member

Looks gewd!

I will say one thing tho. And this is not a hate on your truck. I don't like how the headlight runs past the hood/fender line. I like the look of the side of the headlight ending with the hood. And the blinker picking up at the fender. :D

13. OP
    klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

well photobucket finally cleaned up their act i guess uploading more pics now....

14. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

looks nice man one hella job