feeler thread: 33x12.50x17 procomp mt's on 17x8 procomp extreme alloys-ohio

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by sullys_ranger, Dec 5, 2011.

1. sullys_ranger

sullys_ranger New Member

Im not set on this yet, I have a complete set. tires are a little cupped but good tread on the 3, one with a little less tread than 1/4. have 2 spare tires without a wheels. Want the 5 spoke 16" fx4 wheels with at least a 33 inch tire or a set of 15" cragars with a 33 or a 32. Prefer all terrains, mt's are a little loud for me now and I dont wheel. wheels are flawless. Let me know what you have. No shipping, need to trade and some cash if anything.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Ugh... You're killing me man lol I love your set up, but I have nothing you want. And I don't have any cash either. I do have the factory wheels for my 01, but you're not looking for them.

4. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I have a set of 17x9 Mustang wheels with 265 Cooper STs lol...they bolt right on!

5. OP
    sullys_ranger

sullys_ranger New Member

lol pics?

6. From who? lol

7. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Are they the ones with the fake bead locks?

8. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

[​IMG]

Center caps(not shown) fit over lockouts

9. OP
    sullys_ranger

sullys_ranger New Member

ehh i may hold off. if i had my stockers id sell em out right.. need the cash more but i gotta trade too. yeah they are the fake beadlocks

10. How about for the 01 wheels? Not really five spoke, but they look good when painted black lol

11. OP
    sullys_ranger

sullys_ranger New Member

lol what size tires are on em

12. 245s. They ain't in very good shape though