Feeler: Anyone Lookin For A 2011?

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by El Camino Man, Feb 25, 2012.

1. plus the better your credit rating is the better intrest rates you get too, except on credit cards they **** over everyone with their bs intrest rates they keep raising. but hey lets not regulate them let them write their own laws they will be fair LOL sorry that just irritates the **** out of me when people say lets deregulate credit card companies

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Lol and thats why Ill never have a credit card.

My moms bf has an 800+ credit score but he is such a tightass that he never buys hardly anything. I asked my mom about it and she put it pretty simple: He has money, he just doesnt like to spend it. He bought a brand new Harley. Paid it off in a year. A prolly 8 year old truck, paid off in a year. And recently bought a brand new side-by-side, paid off in 8 months lol. Thats a quick way to rack up some credit!