extend cab mod of sorts

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by carrkool, Jul 30, 2012.

1. carrkool

carrkool New Member

here is a little thing we did to help with pets in the cab. gives your pet a spot to lay and still allow you a place to put small things out of sight

cut 2 piece of 2x4 about 6 inchs long messure out you rear floor from seat bottom to seat bottom and form the back wall to the back of your seat and cut a piece of ply would to fit mount the 2x4s to the ply wood living a space in the middle. add some matching carpet to it

you can store small thing under it like cd case paper work some hand tools that most of us always care plus it gives the back a nice flat area for your pet or what ever you want to store in the back or for those wanting big box subs a great platform to set them on. it is easy in and out allowing use of the back for the unlucky passanger.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    carrkool

carrkool New Member

thanks it really has made things nicer. those bags from the store dont tip over and lose everything...lol i think i might be putting the subs in next...

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

nice! you should post some pics up of it!

5. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Yes...please post pics. I would like to see what you did