expensive yard..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greenmachine2000, Feb 1, 2012.

1. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

so i called this yard close to me today to see on some taillights they had and a rear end, i called and asked about the taillights and they said we dont have of those, i said online shows you do, they go oh...well there aftermarket, i asked how much he said 75 a piece, WTH!!! next was the rear end, i asked for a 4.10 , he goes we have a 4.10 non locking for 500..i told him id call back..which im not gonna lol

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

Wow. That's really expensive.

4. OP
    greenmachine2000

totally..i could see 250 for a rear end but not 500 for a 4.10 out of a 2000..non locking to top that..

5. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Pricey. Do you have any other local yards?

6. OP
    greenmachine2000

yeah i went and pulled 2 hood bumpers for pete today, didnt find my hood hinges, and anything else interesting.

7. Damn man.... I found those cruise pods though, I'll text you in a bit.

8. OP
    greenmachine2000

k good deal lol

9. my yard near me is expensive like that too...I dont go there lol