For Sale: electrical spade terminals

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Diabolical Ranger, May 12, 2012.

1. Male spade terminals

I have yellows which are for # 10 and 12 ga wire
    and I have blues for # 14-16 ga wire
    there are 100 pcs per bag selling for $7.00 per bag shipped

selling cheap, If you check prices at radio shack or any electronis store you will be shocked

I have 2 bags of each these are the good ones . Again there are 100 pcs per bag

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Y U No Have Female Terminals?

4. I am hoping to get some on the 19th

5. had to get what I could today at a good price!

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

get butt connectors too!

7. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Cool,
    Save me a bag of blue male spades & I'd like a bag of blue female when u get 'em.

What other terminal goodies do you think you can get?

8. ok, I will save you a bag of the blue terminals, not sure what else but will chk

9. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

ill take a bag of female connectors also. what do people use the male ones for? if i find them useful ill take a bag of them also.

10. right now I only have the male terminals, SHould be able to get the females next weekend, the males plug into the females ;)

11. ok, I just got word that I can get the females , so I can sell 100 pcs of the blue females and 100 pcs of the blue males for 22.00 so that is a total of 200 pcs for 22 bucks say 25.00 would include shipping

12. bump, 2 bags of the blue male spade terminals left