ECM reprogramming

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by madmax327, Dec 17, 2012.

1. madmax327

madmax327 New Member

Anyone know of good software for reprogramming or even just reading from the ECM with a PC?

Thanks guys

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I highly recommend a tuner with a custom written tune. I have gone to an SCT tuner with a custom tune written for my truck. It is also a diagnostics tool so it is multi-functional. They are pricey for the tuners, We have a guy on here that sells them, some used and some new. His name is Franchimotorsport and he knows his stuff. If you get and SCT tuner, I can hook you up with a shop in FL that will write a tune for you for 75.00 and they have a quick turn around.