Drive-In Night

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pbav8tor, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Well we went to the Drive-In again tonight and here it is 2:15 am. We saw Snow White and the Huntsman and Prometheus, both very good films. Took both the car and the truck, us(wife & I) in the truck and kids in the car. After the shows are over and everyone is starting to leave, this pretty young thing comes up and asks for a jump. I said sure and jumped out of the truck, grapped my Maglight and the little jumper box. Couldn't tell what year but it was a newer Jeep. Get to the Jeep and BF is looking for hood release. The girl tells him where the hood release is and to get out of the way, (her Jeep) :D. Then the BF couldn't figure out how to release the latch and raise the hood. :whistling: He finally gets the hood open and I slap on the jumper, one crank she starts. It just felt good to help someone out. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Goodnight all.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Better hope the wife don't go on your username an see this! lol J/k How was prometheus...i wanna see it pretty bad.

4. OP
    Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

The wife don't mind, should see the MILF next door, she teases me about that a lot.

Prometheus is very good but it brings up more questions. It's worth seeing.

5. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

nice story, some bf shes got lol