Days I wish I had a Ranger...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Franchi Motorsports, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Franchi Motorsports

Franchi Motorsports Ranger Forum Vendor

Winter was getting too quiet around my house today so I decided to fire the 06 up after work and let it warm up. Unlike you guys with your 4x4 rides, :thumbsup: if there is any ice/snow on the ground, the Blue Beast is sleeping the long winter months away until spring.

Car currently has all n/a bolt on's possibly, running Comp Thumpr camshafts, and Bassani exhaust and makes 352 rwhp.
    The red 2004 is my daily driver Mustang commuter car. Nothing too fast but love the New Edge bodystyle.

And yes, the license plate is real world MPG city driving. lol Enjoy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmmApzo5oU&context=C317114fADOEgsToPDskKL6enoSDWUZ05eIiCCN4Pv[/ame]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. That sounds ridiculous lol

4. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

MORTaL KOMBAT!!!!!!!! lol nice stangs man....

5. Pbav8tor

Pbav8tor Old Fart

Very nice!

6. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

It's def not for the sensitive of ear, let's say that much. My wife tells me she can tell when Im about 3 minutes away from home as she hears the car few blocks away. I try to not piss off my neighbors too bad and not fire it up at 6:30 AM when leaving for work everyday but there those quiet Friday mornings, that tend to get shattered by it as if it's nice out I'll take it.

Car can run mid to low 12's in the quarter mile, prob could do more with a better driver then I but sure is fun!

7. Dude, if I ever get a mustang I definitely wanna have that thing sound like yours

8. nicksranger01

nicksranger01 New Member

aww man that sounds sick as hell, i cant wait to get the cam in to my mustang to get that lob sound, but mine is pretty loud as is with the Pypes shorty headers, straight pipes to flowmaster mufflers, no cats on my car...oh and mine is resting for the winter also

9. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i love the sound of a cam :)

that license plate is awesome too

10. 01B3000

01B3000 ORIGINAL Portable Seizure

Lol, I need to get a plate like that for the caddy. Best ive gotten so far in it is 11 i think.

11. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

ummmm dddaaammmnnn

12. Demon

Demon I take no prisoners!

13. OP
    Franchi Motorsports

Thanks guys! You should see some of the looks I get from people at lights when I pull up. Half of em think it's cool and other half gives me a lot of random dirty looks too. Usually the Prius owners....

14. kozal01

kozal01 New Member

Awesome!

15. shovelmike

shovelmike New Member

Love it!

That sounds absolutely fantastic, I used to drive a 66 Comet, 390 12.5 compression, 427 cam etc. about 3 mpg. similar idle. Music to my ears.:)