Day after Christmas deal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by buggman, Dec 26, 2011.

1. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

The stores were pretty bare around here this year, 90% of all the normal Christmas stuff was gone last week & there were slim pickin's today.

On a whim, I dropped in the tractor supply store & snagged a new jacket though.

Very similar to this one HERE
    Not sure if it's the exact same item #, but it's the closest pic I could find online.

Nice heavy duty duck fabric, lined, feels like it will hold up to anything I'd ever need it to. :) Best part... it was 30% off!

I was considering a Carhartt, but I liked the CE Schmidt better.

First new coat I've bought in almost 15 years... hope this one holds up as well as the last one.

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Captured Time

Captured Time watch this and hold on

nice deal bro! i love TSC

4. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

nice! i was in there not too long ago, bought a CE schidt flannel shirt, tag said $24, wound up costing $16, nice & soft and a good heavy weight. i wanna get back out there and get a couple more :)