For Sale: Custom/DIY cluster parts for 1995-2011 Rangers (IL)

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by jp7, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp7

jp7 New Member

Getting rid of all my "do it yourself" cluster parts, have plenty here:

Many people are scared to do cluster modifications because they fear breaking the one in thier truck. One of the necessary things that I found when you do brain surgery on something by starting heavy modifications, it's a good idea to have a spare around to work on first, and make your mistakes on. Then, after you've got a better idea on how you need to do what your going to do, replicate the modifications onto the "good" final part. These parts hopefully will allow some of you to do the work you want to without worrying about wrecking your parts on your truck - and as always my years of experience with your cluster modifications come with the purchase of any of my parts. Let me say I don't want to sell these parts to really make much of a profit, I'm just trying to minimize my losses. If anyone wants to straight up buy all of it (or most of it) I'll give you a really good deal. I kind of took these pictures quickly, and not everything is shown in detail, if you have any questions please ask directly in the thread. 50$ will get you basically everything in this thread (you pay S/H to your location) - I will be happy to sell specific items seperately.

The parts:

2004-2011 Cluster white faces, already taken apart (taken apart by me, the right way)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2004-2011 Cluster, already taken apart - black faces (this one was taken apart by a n00b that didn't know how to get the needles off, and as a result the fool cut the overlays with scissors. - It's shown in the photos)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2003 black cluster, works fine, 84K. (Damaged underneath, you can see in the photos)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tons of needles (you will need needles that are NOT RED/ORANGE if you plan on doing blue leds.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blue / Amber LEDs - (I also have some other colors not shown here)
    [​IMG]

HVAC parts:
    [​IMG]

Metallic Silver paint with clearcoat and adhesion promoter (if you are trying to build a replica fx4 cluster with the silver trim and needle hats)
    [​IMG]

I may have other stuff, just ask if your looking (I forget things I have because I have so many things)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Fixed!

4. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

PM on the way man

5. OP
    jp7

jp7 New Member

Sold, mods please close/lock thanks!

Thread Status: