Clinton(Hooligan)

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by ob269, Mar 12, 2012.

1. ob269

ob269 New Member

Made a deal w him on his front clip. Went and picked it up at his place yesterday, and it all looks great. Can't wait to do the 01-03 conversion now!

Great guy, great deal! Thanks again Clinton!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I have bought a bunch of stuff from him and he is an awesome guy to do business with

4. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

If you get past the top flight sevurity of the world and snipers youll be good. And he has a bear by his window lol good guy other then that lol

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i bought tons of stuff off him to, if you dont buy stuff off him then you will die, so id advise buying off him

6. klinger86

klinger86 Moderator

the only bad thing about clinton is buying from him is addictive like tattoos and heroine.... the first time and your hooked.... lol bought plenty off of him and cant wait to see what he will come up with next to sell us... lol

7. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

we kill eachother for the stuff he sell, like bums fighting for food on the streets of new york city

8. Freemans 00

Freemans 00 Active Member

You know that movie thats coming out Wrath of the Titans yeah that movie is based off his life pure epicness lol

9. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

Lol....Thanks! Rob Is a good guy to hang with too, Its just too bad we didnt have enought time!

10. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

Yeah, one of these weekends we'll have to have another meet up.. its just too bad you decided to have this meet RIGHT AFTER I CAME THIS PREVIOUS WEEKEND! LOL

11. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

lol.....yeah I didnt mean to do it that way

12. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

clinton needs to sell something that i can buy!

13. Taylor

Taylor Roman 1:16

Yeah Clinton is great to deal with.

14. OP
    ob269

ob269 New Member

I know you didn't man, I just like to give people a hard time lol..

15. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I know it man....lol

16. ZRanger28

ZRanger28 Got boost?

how much u charge for OHC ?