clear corners

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by mcdonald58, Mar 10, 2012.

1. mcdonald58

mcdonald58 New Member

im thinking about updating to my corners to once i do all my painting. im thinking either clear corners or black to match my grille. i might eventually get the black headlights from ebay but i question the quality and dont have the money right now. here is a pic of the front end before i started working on it. right now its just the same but sanded eventually all the gray will be black. [​IMG]
    here are some of the corners im looking at:

any help much appreciated. sorry for the huge post but i wanted to put everything in one.
  2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP

mcdonald58 New Member

4. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I think it would look good. You will have to go aftermarket for the black headlights and corners. Some ebay seller do sell junk, but just make sure you buy from a reputable seller with a feedback close or if not 100%. I don't think you will spend that much for the swap and I think it will really make the front end pop if you get the black corners and headlights
  5. Rangeredgewhite

Rangeredgewhite Ranger>Tacoma

6. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

I think THESE are pretty much like mine.

I got mine on evilBay pretty cheap. Right after I bought mine, the seller's account got closed even though he had 99% pos feedback. He came through & sent them though.
    Also replaced my old headlights when I did the corners, different seller.
    The corners dropped right in, but the head adjusters were off by a mile.
    Aside from that I can't complain about mine.

I've got amber bulbs in my corners now, but whenever I get more amber led's in, I'm gonna switch them.
  7. OP

mcdonald58 New Member

i wonder if these would be plug and play. i really dont want to cut my factory wires unless i have to. i think i might get those headlights then get these corners
  8. I like the ones Buggz has on his truck. I think they'd look the best on your truck man. But that's my opinion
  9. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

I got mine for $10 at the 4x4 Jamboree here in Bloomsburg last year.

10. Zee bumper! lol Yeah, the jambo is a good place to get parts for cheap.
  11. OP

mcdonald58 New Member

12. I say do it. I painted the bottom plastic part on mine and it looks great!
  13. OP

mcdonald58 New Member

now which corners do you guys like? got the bumper on today.