CL: Mud tires

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Achromious, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Achromious

Achromious New Member

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

damn, not bad. nice find!

4. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Thanks! Yeah for some reason not much comes up around me but when it does it's real cheap

5. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea thats what its like around here, i remember you found those tails they were nice

6. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Yup somehow though almost none of the best stuff I find will fit my truck haha

7. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

lol yea thats usually how it goes

8. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Haha ain't that the truth. And I just found a nice roll bar- an hour away :/ maybe I'll go anyway. I just don't really want to drill into my bed is all..

9. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

yea dude i found a powerdome thats like 2 or 3 hours...err haha

that would be cool, but yea i would hate to drill into it. roll bars are nice but it seems ppl who have them cant decide if they should keep them lol same with tool boxes i think. they are always for sale lol

10. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Yeah I know what you mean and I doubt I'd be much different haha. I'm hoping I can figure out a way to mount it without drilling ( if I buy it )

11. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

haha. yea idk how you'd go about that other than welding

12. $hit! How much for shipping?! I may get them. Those are Pro Comp X-Terrains and they look brand new! Or better yet, how far is it between you and me?

13. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Haha it's like a 9 hour drive man but if you wanna come maybe we could make a mini meet out of it

14. I wish I had the time lol How much do you think shipping would be?

15. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

umm just looking around I'm not sure. Probably 100+ without the rims. With them I have no idea

16. I might jump on this... I have to talk to my dad first though.

17. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

Sure thing. Check out the shipping as best you can and let me know. I think the tires can be shipped tied together as pairs which would be cheapest but again thats without the rims so maybe email the guy and ask if he'd sell them w/o.

18. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

It is also an hour and a half from me though which is quite a haul on gas..

19. If I do get them, I'd definitely give you some money for gas for them and a finder's fee. What town/city do you live in?

20. OP
    Achromious

Achromious New Member

I'm in chapel hill near I-40. Actually if you could work something out with the guy I'm going to the beach in feb and it wouldn't be a huge detour to stop there on the way

21. Well, just shot him an email. This would be amazing if I could get them. It's about all I can afford because my parents are making me pay for them on my own. And hell, if I get these I can get the soft 8's I wanted too and still be paying less than brand new for the tires lol