Chrome Exhaust Tip/Resonator

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by El Camino Man, Jan 5, 2012.

1. El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Hello everyone! I was collecting cans one day and found this exhaust tip on the side of the road! It will barely fit my Ranger because my Rangers exhaust is flared on the end? Not sure why. I could make it fit by cutting some of my pipe off but decided not to. The tips is 3" and the out is 3 1/2". It still looks good with some scuffs and scrapes from bouncing around the road im sure. Comes with all the hardware to bolt it on. One of the screws is stripped out but should be an easy replacement at any hardware store. Any questions? shoot me a PM. First $10 gets it. You pay shipping. Should be around $5. PM me your zip and I can tell ya exactly how much shipping will be. Thanks for lookin guys! (sorry if the pics are huge)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    El Camino Man

Bump! Its still for sale! Anyone interested?

4. doyouquaxu

doyouquaxu FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lol. found on the side of the road? turn and make quick profit! it's the american way.

5. OP
    El Camino Man

Im tryin but no one wants it lol. Ok new deal: How about $10 and Ill pay the shipping!

6. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I wish I could take you up on it, my exhaust is dumped, it wouldnt work! Good luck, I am sure it will go with time

7. Hurley

Hurley Superultramegalurker

I might do it. Let me think, ill get back to you tonight

8. ob269

ob269 New Member

I am down.. waiting on a response for the steps that are for sale, I got dibs if on them if Clinton decides he doesn't want them.. if he does take the steps I'll take this (if Hurley doesn't want it)

9. OP
    El Camino Man

Sold Sold Sold! Thanks to everyone who looked!