checking out a parts truck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hazard-maine, Jul 16, 2012.

1. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

okay so heres the deal, with in the week im going to be check out a 99 super cab 4x4 off road stepside parts truck with a rotted frame for some parts i need/ want, anyone want me to check out some parts for them?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. maranger

maranger New Member

maybe doors, interested if no rot and manual door

4. SalRanger2

SalRanger2 Ranger Lover

maybe a rear sway bar and endlinks if it isnt gonna cost a ton to get here

5. OP
    hazard-maine

ill check these things out, the whole truck itself is $1500 or part out

6. maranger

maranger New Member

also maybe the skid plates, and do you know what the condition of the rear modular frame is?

7. OP
    hazard-maine

well im taking the front skid plate, my friend is takeing the bed, and no idea on the condition of the frame

8. maranger

maranger New Member

im tryin to find a good 7 ft rear modular frame section cause im converting my 6ft supercab to a 7ft custom rear end

9. OP
    hazard-maine

if i get the doors youd have to come get them, they would rape you in shipping

10. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

see if it has 10 inch drums i need a set. and also the bezel..if you could take a pic and picture message it to me i would appreciate it. i have to get the right one this time. just pm me for number.

11. greenmachine2000

greenmachine2000 New Member

oh and i almost forgot..hood hinges i got a wobbly one so a set of those would be just lovely lol

12. pooleo

pooleo New Member

I need the passanger side door plastic for the rear door. Its the dark grey.

13. buggman

buggman Do not touch the trim!

Could you check on the 3rd brake light, headlight switch bulb holder & relays (small rectangular & the larger square ones) for me?
    Never have enough of them.

14. OP
    hazard-maine

will check on those