Checking interest on 6" TTB suspension lift and 5.13 axles.

Discussion in 'Ranger Forum Classifieds' started by Teamexploder, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

So if the Explorer doesn't sell soon I don't know that I really want to fix it so I may part it out.

This is what will be of interest to some,
    Skyjacker ttb front lift with Explorer Pro Comp shocks, would sell it for $450.00 plus shipping.

And then I have 5.13 Axles the rear is a spooled 8.8 28 spline, did some research the the ring and pinion number seems to be the same for the 31 spline but would sell the axle as a whole. And the D35 3rd member the previous owner for some reason welded the spider gears but left the ring and pinion un-affected so of course you swap an open carrier back into it. Not sure what I would price those at as of yet. Just checking to see there is interest for these couple things.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

If you still had a set of extended radius arms, i'd be interested in it.

4. OP
    Teamexploder

Teamexploder Explorer Member

Sorry Brad, a dude from TRS bought them and is now selling them again and more for what I sold them to him for.

5. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Yea I saw them, waaay too much IMO