Center Console Removal?

Discussion in '1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger' started by El Camino Man, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Hooligan

Hooligan Rangerholic!!

I'd say so! Too bad Coastie wasnt on right now...he has the same interior except for the center console!

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    El Camino Man

El Camino Man Thank The Lord For BBFs!

Nice. Ill have to look up some pics of his

4. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

love it! i wouldin't mind doing my door panels & console like that, eventually. where'd you get the fabric? and what did you use for adheasive?

5. OP
    El Camino Man

I used some Realtree fabric I got from JoAnns ($40 for 3 yards!!! Totally worth it) and I used some 3M Super 77 spray adhesive. But most of all it took a crap ton of patience... One thing I do not have lol

6. lol clinton...

I like the camo man. How did you do the headliner?

7. OP
    El Camino Man

Took it out, covered it, and put it back in lol. The hard part is getting it out the doors... The front and back doors dont swing out a full 90* so you gotta kind of bend it to get it out.

8. Awesome bro

9. is the headliner made of the same styroboard as the older models?

10. OP
    El Camino Man

I believe so. Its some flexible funky lookin stuff