CB channels?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cookiemonster, Jun 9, 2012.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

Hey ya'll i know most of you got cb's in your trucks, since i just finally got mine hooked up was wondering what channel ya'll are usually on? I was talkin some trucker from georgia yesterday an man it was awesome....i forgot how much fun cb's are. aint had one since my first car....
    Lincoln mark 7 w/ 5.0ho

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But back on topic what channel yall on?

2. Ranger Forum Sign Up!

Join RangerForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Ranger fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Ranger Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Ford, and have a great time with other Ranger fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Ford you'll find that Ranger Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join RnagerForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Brinker88

Brinker88 Black sheep o' the family

Standard "talk" channel is 19

4. OP
    cookiemonster

cookiemonster New Member

I know that....but i know that people use different ones...There is a 4x4 club here in jersey that uses 34..etc

5. hazard-maine

hazard-maine northern ranger driver

i use 19, or when in pack with others we use 40

6. RoadRanger

RoadRanger -Skylark65-

usually 19 if it's on, sometimes i hop around the 20's... i dont use mine much because it seems like it picks up alot of static and chatter i can't make out, which gets annoying. i think i need to have my antenna tuned or something?